Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tom Ford Fall 2013 Eye Colors - Live and in Person

I came home from work today and found my Tom Ford order at my door. I had ordered from the best place to order: Dustin Lujan at the Tom Ford Salon in New York City. Dustin always gets Tom Ford's collections a couple weeks earlier than most department stores. You can reach Dustin at (212) 872-2714.

I am not sure I can get great swatch photos this late in the day, but I did take a few photos to whet your appetites. Hopefully, I can get good swatch photos tomorrow.

The trio shown at the top of this feature is In the Pink.  The trio shown in the middle is She Wolf. The new quad, which was not an Asia exclusive, is Orchid Haze. There are two palettes available that were Asia exclusives. I'll sort that out later. Aren't they gorgeous? I have not photographed the eye base yet. Dustin told me I needed it because it's fabulously brightening.

Even before swatching, I'm in love.

Update 5:00: I did go outside to take quick swatch photos of In the Pink - applied very heavily. I couldn't resist. I don't think this swatch photo is as true as it should be, so I will wait until tomorrow to try again.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

13 comments:

Anahita said...

Aren't they awesome? Did you get the lip colors? I got bruised plum and crimson noir. They are gorgeous and really go with the whole collection. I can't wait to try it out. I also placed an order for the rouge ecstasy lip colors from Armani. My Nordstrom's is having a huge launch for these next weekend. I loved all the ones you got. I also got the red the model is wearing in the ad.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anahita!

I didn't get any lip colors. Since they (at least two) were re-promotes and VERY saturated, I decided to focus on the eyes.

Besides, I'm having a feast Rouge Ecstasy. :)

Sara said...

Wow these look gorgeous. You will have so much fun playing with them! I can't wait for these eyeshadows to become available online! I have my eye on the She Wolf trio- the pinks seem like they might not show up on my pale skin. -Sara

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow...I am looking forward to get my hands on all of them! Orchid haze looks Beautiful ! Thank you!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the pics! I can't make up my mind whether either of the two trios will work for me (I've got an ivory-beige complexion). She Wolf seems too dark for my taste and In The Pink I can't make out if the colors will work on me. Gah!

Anonymous said...

Droooool...I think I'm in luv. Can't wait to see Orchid Haze swatches!

Denise at aeiokid at comcast dot net

LoveSugarBabyDoll said...

Such a tease!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me , please , what color is model wearing on her lips? (GA Extasy ad) Can't find it anywhere. Thanks. Yelena

Dovey said...

Hi Charlestongirl,

I think all colors were well done, but Orchid Haze is the standout for me! The rosy shade added just the right touch!

natassha68 said...

These trios are gorgeous, Tom Ford is genius for certain, looking forward to the quad swatches, my eye is DEFINATELY on it ;), have a nice Friday !

Unknown said...

Love the in the pink colors! Very pretty!

Jenny said...

SO JEALOUS!!! I pre-ordered from NM in Las Vegas, and they still haven't gotten the trios in yet. I want them so badly, I think I could cry. Thanks so much for the pictures, totally drool worthy! :)

Unknown said...

The two Asian exclusives are lavender lust and seductive rose. I have both of them. Really recommend the seductive rise.
I am eyeing the new orchid quad!