Monday, December 17, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Holiday 2012 Nail Lacquer Duos in Deck the Nails and Bright as Night - Revisited

When I showed you the Le Métier de Beauté Holiday 2012 Nail Lacquer Duos in Deck the Nails and Bright as Night last week, I had only press photos. Today, I wanted to show you my own photos. Taken inside Neiman Marcus, they portray colors with life and a festive spirit I didn't "get" from the promotional photos.

I have not purchased any of them, although I have my eyes on two. I swatched them on a business card Saturday, and while it's not the "real thing," the photo should give you an idea of how pretty they are.

Click on the business card to enlarge it so that you can see the shades well. It was the best I could do in the store, so it's dark. The Deck the Nails shades are Moon's Glow on the top right and Tinsel Town on the top left. Moon’s Glow is a very sheer golden gleam-lacquered overlay. Tinsel Town offers a subtle shimmer lacquered overlay with crisp celadon undertones. I want Tinsel Town - really want.

Christmas Town, a rich emerald, is shown at lower left. If is my kind of color. You should see it overlaid with Tinsel Town. Drop-dead gorgeous! Dream Maker, a violet purple with navy blue undertones, is shown on the bottom right.

Each Nail Lacquer is priced at $18. Had I been able to get someone's attention, I would have come home with at least two. The two collections are available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom. Perhaps I should just order online. I hate going to stores at this time of year. The parking is impossible.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

No comments: