Monday, November 29, 2010

Chantecaille and Neiman Marcus Partner to Host Best Things in Beauty Contest

Yesterday, I told you about Alex Chantecaille's special appearance at Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria this Saturday, December 4. I also promised a contest. Here are the exciting details.

Best Things in Beauty readers can be entered to win Les Macarons Face Palette for Holiday 2010- yes, you read that right (I'm so excited) - by making a Chantecaille purchase from Neiman Marcus Tysons on December 4. Not only will you have an opportunity to meet Alex and get her advice on holiday colors (or skin care or fragrance), you could win a prize!

Alex will be at Neiman Marcus all day, showing customers the newest Chantecaille treasures for holiday and helping us look our best with Chantecaille. Our Chantecaille representative at Neiman Marcus at Tysons, Alicia Cortes, would be pleased to make an appointment with Alex for you. There are a few slots left. I made my appointment weeks ago - I wouldn't miss a Chantecaille event!

Call (703) 761-1600 and ask for the Chantecaille counter. Make sure to mention Best Things in Beauty when you make your appointment. If you can't reach Chantecaille for some reason, ask for Kathy Shoreman in beauty. She will take good care of you for Alicia and Alex.

Anyone who purchases Chantecaille that day - December 4 - from Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria (only) and mentions Best Things in Beauty will be entered in the drawing. You don't have to live nearby to be entered in the contest. As long as you make any Chantecaille purchase (by phone is fine) and mention the blog, you will be entered to win. Neiman Marcus will draw the winner at the end of the day and notify me. I will announce the contest winner the next day.

It's that simple! If you live nearby, do make an appointment with Alex, a treat without a contest. You might want to visit the Chantecaille Web site or Neiman Marcus Chantecaille site to put together a wish list for that day. If I were you, I wouldn't leave without the Tiger in the Wild Palette. I hope they don't sell out of it. I may need a third one! I think I'll be shopping for my second Les Macarons Face Palette. I buy two of everything from Chantecaille - seriously.

Remember, mention Best Things in Beauty when you buy! If you have any questions, please leave a comment. I'll reply as quickly as I can.

Photos courtesy of Chantecaille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will there be any makeovers? I am in desperate need of a holiday look, and this seems like a great opportunity to get rid of the old and get some great new makeup. I have used the Chantecaile foundation, which is amazing.

Charlestongirl said...

Absolutely! The three lovely Chantecaille ladies do fabulous makeovers. Makeup will be the focus of Alex's visit.