Monday, March 8, 2010

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer for Summer 2010

The Bronze Goddess for Summer 2010: "Eyes and lips are lustrous, golden. Skin glows with a heavenly sun-kissed radiance and a hint of warm shimmering color." The Estee Lauder collection is designed to make you a bronze goddess!

There are two looks in this collection, Exotic Coral, and Exotic Orchid, and I bought pieces from each. I carefully "edited" a blend of the looks that works for me. You could do the same.

There are three bronzers in Estee Lauder's new Bronze Goddess collection - all different. I selected Luminous Liquid Bronzer ($28.50) primarily because it isn't sparkly. It's described as sheer, pearlized radiance, and I think that's accurate. It has a sheen, but it doesn't have shimmer. The gel bronzer, Bronze Goddess Bronzing Gel ($28.50) for the face added sparkle to my skin, and I wanted a more realistic glow. Interestingly, the powder bronzer, named Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer ($30) also left sparkles on my skin - go figure! It's possible that I was contaminated by the time I tested it.

The Luminious Liquid Bronzer is a long-wearing, oil-free liquid formula that feels weightless and comfortable as it adds a sheer, natural-looking light tan radiance. The color (on me) leans toward a yellow-toned bronze, and I liked that. The blush I had selected gave me the pink end of the bronze spectrum. The liquid gives me options.

It applies and blends very easily, and a little goes a long way. It is said to have a pearlized, reflective base. I'm sure that's the reason it provides a pretty glow.

As I mentioned a few posts back, if you are tired of your winter look, you may want to check out the Bronze Goddess collection. The pieces of Bronze Goddess are selling at a brisk pace at Estee Lauder counters. They are currently available at the Estee Lauder Web site, where you will receive free shipping and samples with a $50 order.

You can see how-to instructions for the Bronze Goddess looks at the Estee Lauder Web site. Next up on BTiB will be the collection's Exotic Orchid lips.

Photo courtesy of Estee Lauder

2 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Thanks for the review!! I am looking for a new bronzer.

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Vanessa! I have reviewed some nice ones in the last two weeks. Hopefully, one of them will work for you!