Tuesday, December 8, 2009

C.O. Bigelow Chapped Hands Remedy

What a nifty unisex hand cream for the winter! C.O. Bigelow's Chapped Hands Remedy ($14) is a non-greasy, medicated formula that heals and hydrates ultra-dry hands with concentrated (about 40%) glycerin. Although it's perfect for year-round use, I find it especially hydrating now. After all, it snowed Saturday, and on Sunday, I nearly froze at our winterfest hometown parade. My poor numb hands needed some TLC.

Chapped Hands Remedy helps prevent, protect against, and relive chapped or cracked skin. My hands crack open in the winter, when the air inside and out is very drying. Even my feet get dry and crack. I'll probably use this hand cream everywhere except my face and neck.

In addition to the glycerin, the product contains many hydrating and healing ingredients, including olive oil, jojoba esters, and aloe leaf extract.

You can find this Cosmetic Executive Women award finalist at Bath & Body Works. I got mine in the 2009 VIP Bag, a $15 purchase with purchase, but that offer has expired. You can purchase this wonder cream at Bath & Body Works at any time, though. Just visit their Web site or one of their stores. Currently, there is a buy two get one free offer. Our local TV meterologist says it's going to be a snowy winter. I'll need another one.

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

No comments: