Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nordstrom's Exclusive Makeup Gifts for the Holidays

While cruising through the beauty department at Nordstrom Saturday, I saw two fabulous gift sets. The Ten-piece Makeup Brush Set, very reasonably priced at $29.50, jumped right into my hands. I haven't decided who the lucky recipient will be. Sometimes I buy gifts I would love to have and figure out who gets what later.

The 10 brushes, surrounded by a metallic reptile-embossed fabric cylinder case, are compact enough to pack, yet too luxe to hide. Each brush has a sleek silver handle and elegant black barrel. The following brushes are included in the set: lip brush, powder brush, angled cheek brush, lid-coloring brush, shadow smudge brush, blending brush, crease-defining brush, angled liner brush, concealer brush, and eyebrow brush - all useful.

The Nordstrom Holiday Blockbuster Palette ($29.50) is a eye shadow lover's dream. The set has 144 eye shadows and 12 warm-toned blush colors. I don't remember seeing a similar palette at Nordstrom last year. It's much like the Sephora and Ulta palettes that provide a wardrobe of color for a very reasonable price. I think I have to go back and get this one for a young lady I know.

If you are looking for beauty gifts, you can purchase these in Nordstrom stores or at Nordstrom.com.

Photos courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: