Monday, August 17, 2009

Tarte Friends & Family Sale

Tarte is having a friends and family sale. From August 17 to August 24, you can get 40% off your entire online order - and free shipping on orders of $60 or more.

Just use code FF09 at checkout. If you have wanted to try their wonderful cheek stains, now's the time. I want the Green Siren Limited Edition Natural Cheek Stain ($30) shown here. Every purchase helps to preserve the Amazon Rainforest through conservation, improved living conditions, and educational opportunities for communities in Brazil. Doing good while looking good!

Photo courtesy of Tarte.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

How does that color compare to Tickled? That's the only stain I've ever tried from them?

Charlestongirl said...

Lexi, I think this one is peachier than Tickled. I won't know for sure until it arrives, but I'd say the description of Golden Apricot describes the color pretty well.