Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner


One of my tried and true daily products, Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner with SPF 15, is a must-have. For me, that means must have in the bathroom, bedroom, purse, office, and car!

I have been using this lip conditioner for years, and I buy five at a time, usually from the Jo Malone Web site. It has a luxurious light texture and virtually no scent. It leaves my parched lips happy and begging for more. Yes, I believe one can become a lip balm addict, as one of my male psychology professors noted almost 40 years ago! I now wonder if the power of suggestion was at fault for my addiction.

Anyhow, with Vitamin E and sun protection, this lip conditioner does it all. A bit pricey at $20, but each tube lasts for a long time.

Through July 12, if you order from the Jo Malone Web site and enter JMCOLOGNES at checkout, you will receive a free deluxe sample of Jo's heavenly Orange Blossom Cologne, complimentary shipping, and two additional samples of your choice. I highly recommend it.


Photo courtesy of Jo Malone.

No comments: